Tuesday 23 April 2013

Story Board


Time Line 
This time line shows roughly how long each shot in my short film should take. This is usefull because it gives me an idea when filming when I should stop recording a shot, this will hep me to keep in the time frame and complete the brief without fault.  
 

Brief Story Board
 This is a brief story board of the main shots that will be in my film, the more detailed story board with all of the shots is below...
 

This is my story board for my 60 second film. It shows all of the camera angles and shots that i will need in my film and gives a brief description of what camera movements there are and the dialogue the actors will be saying.
The story board is important because it acts like a check list. You can use it to make sure that you have got every clip and angle you will need in order for the film to make sense.
A good story board has pictures that you are able to understand and descriptions of what is going to happen in the shot.
Information that will need to be added into a story board are-
  • Sound effects
  • Dialogue 
  • Camera angles
  • Actors
  • Music
  • Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment